Join CSU students and staff to:
- Set up "Harp traps" to catch bats,
- Locate motion cameras to spy on gliders,
- Set some small mammal traps,
- Install some more nestboxes,
- Spotlight for gliders and other nocturnal animals,
- See if owls will come to recorded calls.
Where: Meet at Hume Dam BBQ Picnic area.
When: Friday 7th of Nov from 4pm to after dark (9.30 pm), 2014.
7 pm ish Picnic BBQ tea provided, bring suitable accompanying drinks.
RSVP for catering purposes to Stuart by 12pm Thursday 6th of November, 2014, e:[email protected], ph: 60220 619.
Traps will be checked early Sat am and animals released Sat pm.