Sloane’s Froglet Community Monitoring Program 2018
All are welcome to an evening about the Sloane’s froglet, a special Thurgoona local.
• Hear about the Sloane’s froglet conservation program
• Learn how to ID a Sloane’s froglet
• Use the Australian Museum Frog ID ap
• Be trained as a citizen scientist in the Sloane’s monitoring program
• Be sure to wear warm clothes and bring a torch!
When: 6:30 – 9:00pm, Friday 15th of June 2018
Where: Thurgoona Golf Club, 1 Evesham Place.
RSVP: By 8th of June to [email protected].org
for catering purposes
Presented by NSW Office of Environment and Heritage and Woolshed Thurgoona Landcare Group.
Gold Coin donation to support Landcare welcome!