What did we do?
- On Oct 3-4th 2014, we checked the 20 nestboxes erected in 2012-2013
- Sprayed around all plantings.
What did we find?
- Gliders or nests in 16 of the 20 boxes
- gliders observed in 8 boxes. Three (3) of these, in the Village area and at “The Pines” foreshore, wereresident for the first time
- evidence of nests in an additional 4 boxes in Village and at “The Pines” foreshore
- confirmed our first Squirrel Glider (see photo).
Funding: Albury Conservation Company
Interested? Contact Stuart via 60 264 357